Why do you want to cycle to work?

Google Groups
CyclingProfessionals
Visit this group
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurnerSubscribe to Cycling Professionals

Sports and Medicine Headline Animator

Monday 26 January 2009

Flat tyre - 2nd day of Chinese New Year

I thought of getting out to ride a short distance to loosed out some of the stiff muscles and burn some of the extra calories I've accumulated over the holiday season. It's didn't quite work out as I had a flat rear tyre and the front tyre looks like it required some additional air.

But that exercise certainly felt good as I managed to get out of bed early, put on my Polar Heart Rate chest strap, fill up my water bottle, wear my favourite shirt and almost put on my helmet.

Looks like I have got to get the tyre pump for emergencies as I don't fancy having to go to the bike shop just for a 'top-up'. But it certainly felt good enough to do all that on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year. My parents would say that it is a crazy idea!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

Viewers are informed that the comments and advertisement posted on this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog author. The blog author is not liable for any damage due to use or following such advice posted in the comments or advertisements.

Viewers are advised to follow the internet laws of your respective countries as the blog author cannot be responsible for bloggers contravening such laws in this blog.