Why do you want to cycle to work?

Google Groups
CyclingProfessionals
Visit this group
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurnerSubscribe to Cycling Professionals

Sports and Medicine Headline Animator

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Unwell: Off riding for a week


There are some things that I do not compromise although I am crazy about cycling. I was down with a bad bout of sinusitis and tonsillitis after working (and training) very hard. Since, the sinusitis also caused me to have a splitting headache and dizziness (not to mention) the purulent cough, I decided to take a break from cycling. I am better now and am planning to catch up on my training programme. I can't wait to loose more flab!

Guys, we on for this Thursday night when I get back from Lumut!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

Viewers are informed that the comments and advertisement posted on this blog are not necessarily the views of the blog author. The blog author is not liable for any damage due to use or following such advice posted in the comments or advertisements.

Viewers are advised to follow the internet laws of your respective countries as the blog author cannot be responsible for bloggers contravening such laws in this blog.